We know first-hand the importance for people to stay in their own homes and retain as much independence as possible. The service we offer makes this a reality even for people with highly complex needs.
We currently work with private Landlords to provide housing and hope to involve Housing Associations as we expand. Services are being set up that are person centred with individualised support packages.
Supported Living doesn’t mean minimal support. The majority of the services we provide are 24-hour services. Every person is assessed on an individual need basis and the care package is tailored around this. Supportive Living is a great option for even the most complex of people.
We are always happy to come and meet you and discuss what options may be suitable for you following our assessment of needs.
Our staff are selected and trained to support individual’s needs. we cater for the following areas:
- Moderate to severe Learning Disability with complex challenging needs
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Short breaks, without the need to go into external accommodation
- Mental Health support needs. Supporting young adults moving from children’s to adult’s services
- Complex physical disabilities
What we can help you with?
- 24-hour support
- Community supported living
- Supported tenancies
- Day to day support or care
- Night time support
- Education and learning new skills
- Enjoying new experiences
- Going on holiday
- Respite care
- Shared care
- Outreach services
- Complex needs support
- Short term care following stays in hospital